This policy is in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable laws.
2. Data We Collect
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
• Identity Data: Includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, and title.
• Contact Data: Includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
• Transaction Data: Includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
• Technical Data: Includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
• Usage Data: Includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data: Includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
3. How We Use Your Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• To register you as a new customer.
• To process and deliver your order.
• To manage our relationship with you.
• To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey.
• To improve our website, products/services, marketing, or customer relationships.
• To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
4. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know.
5. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to your country's Data Protection Authority.
We may update this policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new policy on this page. You are advised to review this policy periodically for any changes.
7. Contact Us
Thank you for trusting Boa Safra with your personal data.